DETECTOR - ADD SENSORS TO FACTORY ALARMS
Many cars today come with a basic factory-fitted alarm system that only triggers when a door (and sometimes the bonnet or boot) is opened.
But with the addition of the AVS Factory alarm upgrade module the full AVS sensor range can be affordably added to improve the security of the vehicle, without having to replace the factory system.
Any AVS car alarm sensor can be added including:
- Shock sensor – detects an impact to the body of the vehicle
- Glass break sensor – detects the sound frequency of breaking glass
- Digital tilt sensor – triggers the alarm if the car is tilted in ANY direction from one degree
- Ultrasonic sensor – detects movement within the cabin of the car for superior cabin protection
- Microwave sensor – ideal for convertibles
- PIR sensor – use to protect the rear of vans and trucks
- Reed switch – use to protect ute canopies
Dimensions: 58mmL x 49mmW x 25mmD
*Price does not include installation
Please select all options.